People lined Tryon and Churton streets Saturday, July 4, for the Fourth of July parade, gathering after at the Old Orange County Courthouse lawn for a community reading of the Declaration of Independence. Live music, performances by Orange Community Players, food and fun followed.
- Bittersweet Focus: Photographer makes best of situation with Porchography project
- Man found dead in car in Rougemont
- The show must go on — eventually: Chelsea adjusts to plot twist
- Seeking answers: Preschool faces challenges in being closed and reopening
- As coronavirus restrictions ease, we now we must ‘box it in’
- Local teenager offers his view of sheltering in place
- Even for teachers, distance learning is whole new ballgame
- ‘Tweet’ your words of support for Orange County’s Class of 2020
- Truck fire halts traffic on I-85 near Hillsborough
- Sherita Cobb is on a mission to feed those in need
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.