In the Feb. 12 issue of the News of Orange County, the newspaper incorrectly printed an arrest of Jacob Kendall and Mindy Sue Vaughan of Hillsborough in the Hillsborough and Orange County Reports on page 11. Kendall and Vaughan were, in fact, the victims of theft from motor vehicle and reported the incident, which took place on Feb. 1, to the Orange County Sheriff's Office. The News of Orange County greatly regrets the mistake, and any confusion this may have caused.
- Developers float concept for Daniel Boone Village
- She has our back: Vaccine push has local connection
- To a tea: Cedar Ridge principal wants students to invest in school experience
- Just getting started: Orange County Schools Superintendent is focused
- Recent heavy rains bring down tree on Hillsborough home
- Fully restored windows return to Colonial Inn
- Retraction of Hillsborough and Orange County Report
- Orange County Sheriff's Office promotes Jones to Community Services Division
- Cowboy Up! Nashville connections, local musicians spur growth at Uniquitiques
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.