Details for Notice to Creditor
Notice to Creditors
Having qualified as the Personal Representatives of the Estate of BENTON JOSEPH DYER, late of Orange County, North Carolina, the undersigned do hereby notify all persons, firms and corporations having claims against the estate of said decedent to exhibit them to the undersigned in care of the attorney for the estate, Kim K. Steffan, Steffan & Associates, P.C., 2411 Old NC 86, Hillsborough, NC 27278, on or before the 21st day of December, 2022, or this notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons, firms and corporations indebted to the said estate will please make immediate payment to the undersigned.
This, the 21st day of September, 2022
Christine Clark and Melanie Dyer
Attorney for Estate
Kim K. Steffan
Steffan & Associates, P.C.
2411 Old NC 86
Hillsborough, NC 27278
September 21, 2022 September 28, 2022
October 05, 2022 October 12, 2022
- Juvenile petition filed in Orange County double-homicide case
- Bodies found in Orange County believed to be missing teens
- Two held in fatal shooting of teen
- Sheriff Blackwood confirms homicide investigation for bodies found Sunday
- Two bodies found in western Orange County
- The power of flowers: Chapel Hill florist knows cross-culture appeal of blooms
- SOO-WEEET: At long last, Hog Day Festival makes return in Hillsborough
- 4-H Club shooters keep sights on service, safety
- Frustrated foodie finds a sweet, safe solution
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.